Baden-Wuerttemberg Visiting Student Program - Cairo
Undergraduate students who are enrolled at a public university in Baden-Württemberg are eligible to study as a visiting student at the GUC for one or two semester without paying GUC tuition. The Ministry for Research, Science and Arts Baden-Wuerttemberg might support the participants with a travel allowance (lump sum).
Winter Semester: September - January
Spring Semester: February - June
Interested students have to send the following documents to the contact person for the Cairo Program via the International Office of their home university until October 31st:
- Student Application Form
- Cover letter (in English)
- CV (in English)
- Copy of passport
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of current enrollment certificate
- Official transcript on the study courses, GUC might ask for course descriptions (in English)
- Confirmation of English proficiency (eg. DAAD-Sprachzeugnis, TOEFL-Test)
Before going to the GUC the student has to send an enrollment certificate of the home university for the winter semester to the contact person for the Cairo Program.
Contact Person for the Cairo Program:
Dr. Laura Ryseck
Downloads Cairo Program:
Baden-Wuerttemberg Visiting Student Program - Berlin
With the establishment of its Berlin branch in October 2012, according to article 124a of the Berlin Higher Education Act, the GUC aims to create a place for German-Egyptian encounter and a hub for international academic, scientific and cultural exchange.
Students studying at the GUC Berlin branch will not only be able to pursue their academic careers but also gain valuable life experience through their stay in Berlin. All courses taught at the Berlin branch are an integral part of the courses offered at the home university in Cairo.
Students enrolled at a German state university in the federal state Baden-Wuerttemberg will also have the exceptional chance to study at GUC's Berlin Campus. They are eligible to be granted an exemption from tuition fees to join GUC for one semesters or individual courses as a visiting student (receiving ECTS points is possible).
We are offering the following academic fields in Berlin:
- Architecture - 6th semester
- Civil Engineering - 6th semester
- Computer Science and Engineering - 6th semester
- Mechatronics - 6th semester
- Management - 6th semester
- Business Informatics - 6th semester
- Applied Arts/ Product Design - 10th semester
- Applied Arts/ Graphic Design - 10th semester
- Applied Arts/ Media Design - 10th semester
For more detailed information about the offered courses please check the course catalogue.
For more information about the program please contact: info.berlin(at)guc.edu.eg