Why study at the GUC?
A study stay at the GUC with Erasmus+ enables students to broaden their social and cultural skills and improve their career prospects. They get to know the academic system of a foreign university as well as its teaching and learning methods.
Advantages of studying abroad:
- Academic recognition of academic achievements abroad;
- Exemption from tuition fees at the host university;
- Support for additional costs incurred abroad through a scholarship (one-time travel allowance of 360 €, monthly scholarship of 700 €):
- Support in preparation (cultural, linguistic, organizational);
- Special grants for students with children and for students with disabilities.
Studying at GUC allows you to become part of:
- a high quality study program
- at a renowned university
- with highly qualified teaching staff
- in English language
- in a country rich in tradition with numerous world heritage cities.
A stay at the GUC is also advantageous for your career:
- You acquire solid professional knowledge,
- You will stand out from the rest with a special experience abroad, and
- You gain invaluable experience in the Arabic world, which will open doors in the job market.