- Materials Engineering Program
- Design and Production Engineering Program
- Mechatronics Engineering Program
- Civil Engineering Program
- Architecture Engineering Program
If you choose to study Engineering and Material Science at GUC, this is what you can expect:
- You will have the chance to enjoy a flexible course system that provides a career-based and practice-oriented education in an international learning environment.
- You will adopt the highest international standards in knowledge and education methods, using innovative internationally acclaimed education methods,
- You will have the chance to collaborate with other strong-minded individuals on practice-oriented projects and enjoy the creation of an international learning environment.
The Faculty of Engineering and Material Science offers an International Bachelor program in Materials Engineering. This program consists of 8 semesters which take 4 years to complete. The degree that will be issued is a Bachelor of Science in Engineering and Material Science. The International Master program is at only open to graduates of the GUC. The Master program consists of three semesters and the degree that will be issued is a Master of Science in Engineering and Material Science.